Business Data Analyst - Apple
- Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Data Scientist
As a Business Data Analyst, you will serve as an analytics expert by analyzing data in order to make better business decisions, enabling Apple to become more sophisticated in our approach to managing product quality, policy enforcement and risk. You will be responsible for translating data into meaningful interpretations and recommendations and develop presentations for the Operations community, including cross-functional stakeholders in Engineering and other areas of the business.
-Gather relevant data to conduct business analysis and provide recommendations.
-Perform ad-hoc and re-occurring analyses.
-Ability to mine enormous volumes of data and pull out key insights.
-Understand Apple’s product policy enforcement and risk strategy in order to effectively tailor data analyses and recommendations.
-Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
-Use your business acumen and industry knowledge to develop and deliver Competitive Intelligence and Business Analytics.
As part of the Strategic Data Solutions organization at Apple, you will drive what matters everyday. The analytical and statistical work you do will help lay the foundation for Apple's Fraud Operation's strategy.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills with a high degree of analytical rigor.
- Ability to collect and assimilate data from multiple sources.
- Experience performing statistical data analysis in a business environment.
- Technical capabilities: proficient in SQL other programming languages a plus. Some experience with Data Science skills like Machine Learning.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including excellent presentation development with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Big Data experience a plus.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research or related field
Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 4+ years experience applying analytical techniques to real business problem.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Data Analyst Jobs
- View more Data Analytics Jobs
- View more Business Intelligence Jobs
- View more Data Scientist Jobs
- View more Apple Jobs