Content Operations Lead, Media Operations - Facebook
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address the issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products, and packaging these insights for the rest of the company.
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about Facebook's video platform and our mission, and is finding smarter, better, faster ways of getting things done. This individual will work with content creators to help navigate Facebook's processes and products. In addition to external partners, they will work directly with Strategic Partner Managers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Intellectual Property Operations to ensure a great product and support experience.
In addition to core operational responsibilities, this individual will lead a team of Content Operations Specialists to ensure that they are lock-step with Facebook’s Partnerships and Product teams and providing great support experiences. This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park, California.
- Lead overall ingestion, processing, digital delivery, quality assurance, tagging, and content management initiatives for partner videos on Facebook
- Develop short-term and long-term models for content operations at Facebook, that address creators' Facebook experience across the digital supply chain
- Collaborate with product, operations, and partnerships to scope digital delivery tools
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with partnerships, policy, engineering, data science, sales, product management and other operational teams at Facebook in order to implement optimal solutions
- Manage a team of Content Operations Specialists focused on supporting media partners with ingestion and quality related questions
- BA or BS Degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience in digital distribution, online operations (for video focused company), or consulting
- Experience leading and developing performing teams
- Experience working with external partners or customers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook's suite of video products
- Understanding of how the broader video industry and digital content landscape is changing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority
- Experience in Media or Entertainment
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Facebook is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 1+650-308-7837.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Operations Manager Jobs
- View more Business Intelligence Jobs
- View more Data Analytics Jobs
- View more Sales Jobs
- View more Marketing Jobs
- View more Facebook Jobs
View More Jobs in Menlo Park, CA:
- View more jobs in Menlo Park, California
- Operations Manager jobs in Menlo Park, California
- Business Intelligence jobs in Menlo Park, California
- Data Analytics jobs in Menlo Park, California
- Sales jobs in Menlo Park, California
- Marketing jobs in Menlo Park, California
- Facebook jobs in Menlo Park, California