Data and Machine Learning Technical Trainer - Google
- Data Analytics
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
The global training team is part of the Professional Services Organization (PSO) in Google Cloud. The mission of PSO is to ensure that our customers and partners get the most out of the Google Cloud offering, whether that be Apps, Cloud, Maps, Chrome or a combination of these products. The training team is responsible for developing, delivering and evaluating training that enables our customers and partners to effectively use our products and solution offerings. The scope of what we are being asked to deliver in the next few years is increasing exponentially.
The Google Cloud training team develops and delivers Google Cloud Platform product and solution training to thousands of partners, customers and developers, and has ambitious plans to quickly grow both the range and reach of the training on offer. The training is delivered through a mix of internal trainers and external training partners.
Your role will be to deliver training to strategic and/or confidential customers/partners and to Google Cloud internal teams. You will take standard training content, and create more tailored content for different target audiences.
You will deliver training experiences to all our learners. The training may vary in duration from a half day session to four day long advanced training sessions. In the classes that you teach, you will validate the correctness of the materials, set appropriate expectations before and during the class, and ensure learner satisfaction with the scope and depth of what is covered. In addition to delivering training, a core part of your role will be to evaluate, audit and potentially coach other trainers, in particular external trainers that work at our training partners. You will also work towards continually improving the scale, depth, and quality of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Training experience.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Deliver technical training from the GCP Curriculum, in particular the Data/ML curriculum, to diverse audiences (e.g., partners, customers, Googlers etc.) and to individuals from across a wide range of roles such as Solution Architects, Developers, Data Engineers, Sales Engineers etc.
- Participate in training planning conversations with strategic customers/partners and work on tailoring content for those audiences.
- Evaluate, train, audit and coach trainers from our partner training companies.
- Provide direct field feedback to the Curriculum Development team and work on updating content as/when required.
- Ensure your training schedules are published and any content updates are recorded.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with programming with Cloud (i.e. Python, Java, .NET, Node.js, Go), data science and Machine Learning (i.e. Statistics, ETL, AI).
- Experience with data processing technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.), SQL, NoSQL database technologies for both transaction processing and data analytics.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Certified as a GCP Data Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience creating data science models, dashboards, and/or data pipelines.
- Experience creating, maintaining and/or delivering content in a fast-moving technology area, while also being comfortable working in a fast growing, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Experience instructing/teaching developers/technical students in adopting new technologies.
- Experience providing training to a diverse set of customers, and to diverse audiences from C-level executives to students in public courses and/or been in client facing technical consulting/educating type role.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Machine Learning Jobs
- View more Data Analytics Jobs
- View more Data Scientist Jobs
- View more Statistician Jobs
- View more Business Intelligence Jobs
- View more Google Jobs
View More Jobs in Mountain View, CA:
- View more jobs in Mountain View, California
- Machine Learning jobs in Mountain View, California
- Data Analytics jobs in Mountain View, California
- Data Scientist jobs in Mountain View, California
- Statistician jobs in Mountain View, California
- Business Intelligence jobs in Mountain View, California
- Google jobs in Mountain View, California