Data Scientist - Adobe
- Data Scientist
- Data Analytics
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
The Data Scientist, Customer Analytics will assist with the planning and enablement of a best in class customer insight and loyalty marketing capability. Contribute to the thought leadership in customer analytics, including topics like segmentation and targeting analytics with multiple methods of identifying customer segments (e.g. response based, RFM, Behavioral) as well as advanced models that are used to inform targeting prioritization, and predictive customer modeling (retention, acquisition, uplift models, channel propensity).
- Solid foundation of statistical and data science concepts and in-depth knowledge about various modeling techniques (Logistic, Regression, Trees, SVM, PCA)
- Experience developing and delivering customer performance metrics: customer value and loyalty modeling with techniques such as segmentation cluster analysis, churn, attrition and propensity models and lifetime value assessments.
- Experience working in a data environment that is large and complex, typically referred to as Big Data.
- Preferred familiarity with either individual/end consumer or enterprise/business segmentation schemas (ideally, both types of schemas).
- Experience in working to synthesize analytics results with market research for robust segmentation development.
In addition, the candidate should have experience in cross functional environments, driving change, and excellent communication skills, including a strong ability to communicate effectively to executive and non-technical audiences.
- Interface regularly with senior team leaders and relevant stakeholders across the Adobe organization.
- Contribute to development and adoption of a “customer-centric” mindset across Adobe through analytical frameworks such as corporate and business unit customer segmentation – across individual, small business, and enterprise sectors.
- Identify growth opportunities for the business through the use of various analytical tools and techniques
- Translate organizational goals and objectives to team and individual projects and deliverables
- Support Global Marketing Organization and Business Units through multiple analytical disciplines and in partnership with cross functional teams such as IT
- Be a domain expert for advanced customer analytics, segmentation, and targeting methodology in support of business unit objectives.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: customer/loyalty analytics, predictive modeling, econometric modeling; web and database marketing a plus.
- Comfort in working in fast moving and iterative-development environments.
- A team-player, collaborative, mindset is essential.
- Ability to work in Oracle and Hadoop environments
- Facile with large-scale databases (able to pull and manipulate relevant data as needed)
- Experience with one or more analytic languages, including Python or R.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Experience working globally with multiple constituents
- Demonstrated successful track record in managing high performing, highly technical and analytical teams and developing individuals.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Experience with Adobe’s Digital Marketing Cloud suite preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to grow your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Data Scientist Jobs
- View more Data Scientist Jobs
- View more Data Analytics Jobs
- View more Adobe Jobs