Professional Services Data Scientist Consultant - NVIDIA
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
What You’ll Be Doing
We are now looking for a Professional Services Data Scientist Consultant:
- Engaging with customers to drive adoption of deep learning on NVIDIA platforms through a variety of projects with a strong mentoring component.
- Teaching hands on courses and running workshops for customers and partners.
- Working with selected partner organizations to enable and expand their ability to deliver deep learning services on NVIDIA platforms.
What We Need To See
- BS related to mathematics, computer science, or engineering
- Prior experience in a customer facing consulting role
- Proven track record in hands-on data science roles including a machine learning component
- Basic knowledge of Deep Learning and GPU acceleration
- Experience in delivering projects with Python, Java, and/or C/C++ under Linux
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- MS or Ph.D in a computational or mathematical field
- Prior consulting sales experience
- Prior experience as a pre-sales engineer or architect
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed team
- Industry experience related to finance, health care, biomedical science, retail data analytics
- Hands on experience with a major DL framework
- Experience with Spark / Hadoop data science ecosystem tools
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Professional Services Jobs
- View more Data Scientist Jobs
- View more Data Engineer Jobs
- View more nVidia Jobs