Software Engineer, Digital Health Solutions - Nokia
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Data Analytics
Nokia Technologies is responsible for managing and licensing Nokia’s technology assets, such as our industry-leading intellectual property portfolio. Nokia Technologies invests in advanced R&D in selected areas, including digital health and virtual reality, to drive innovation and potential for new product and licensing businesses.
Within Nokia Technologies, the Digital Health Solutions team’s mission is to build a sustainable leadership position across product iterations, leveraging a mix of products, applications, services, and partnerships. The team is focused on developing the wellness coaching tools and content that best supports users in achieving their health goals.
We are now looking for a Software Engineer, Digital Health Solutions.
- Design and develop software (frontend, backend, mobile) and supporting tools for the delivery of the Digital Health Solutions programs and products.
- Work Agilely across Nokia Technologies functions to deliver the Digital Health Solutions programs and products
- Design and develop or scout new data science tools to support creation of new and data driven Digital Health Solutions programs and products
- Support overall needs of the Digital Health Solutions team
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related, field with 3-5 years hands-on software development experience
- Experience in developing data intensive web applications, preferably including complex data analysis and visualizations
- Excellent front-end web programming skills (AngularJS, D3.js, Fabric.js experience preferred)
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Mobile based and/or cross platform web programming experience (Ionic or another framework) is a strong plus
- Experience with QA for a consumer software product
- DevOps experience including understanding of container based virtualization is a strong plus
- Experience with common big data analytics tools (e.g., Spark, Hadoop)
- Functional programming experience (Scala, Haskell)
Everything we do has a human purpose. We innovate to meet real human needs, using technology to positively impact people’s lives each day. At TECH, ideas count: every person can take a stand and participate in developing our business.
We believe that we is bigger than me. We share the same passion for transforming the role technology plays in our lives, and work together as a team to realize our shared vision. We challenge ourselves and each other, resisting the urge to fall into patterns and conventional ways of thinking. We have broken down unnecessary walls and silos, and we know our colleagues by first name.
Our people have the possibility to shape their roles and impact where to focus. Also, we believe that the best results are achieved when everyone has the freedom to decide how to best do their job. You get a lot of responsibility, and we expect that you want to develop to be even better. We expect you to be an expert in your field, to have opinions and ideas, and yet we expect you to be yourself – nothing more, nothing less.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Software Engineer Jobs
- View more Data Scientist Jobs
- View more Data Engineer Jobs
- View more Data Analytics Jobs
- View more Nokia Technologies Jobs