Sr. Software Engineer - Symantec
- Data Analytics
- Data Engineer
- Data Scientist
Sr. Software Engineer
USA - California, Mountain View - HQ
The Elastica Product is the leader in Data Science Powered™ Cloud App Security. Its CloudSOC™ platform empowers companies to confidently leverage cloud applications and services while staying safe, secure and compliant. A range of Elastica Security Apps deployed on the extensible CloudSOC™ platform deliver the full life cycle of security for SaaS and Cloud Apps.
We are looking for a highly motivated seasoned software engineer to join our innovative agile team. You would be part of the Gateway team, driving the evolution of our StreamIQ and ContentIQ deep content inspection and policy engine architecture and implementation. And you are a C and/or C++ ninja.
Work as part of Elastica's Gateway team, building a robust and scalable SaaS security and visibility solution running in the cloud. Drive the evolution of our StreamIQ and ContentIQ deep content inspection and analysis engines. Assist in the scaling and availability of our Proxy architecture, and policy engines; and continue to evolve the overall software architecture.
- Experience with next generation deep content inspection firewalls/proxies, including application identification and pattern matching/extraction algorithms.
- BS in Computer Science required, MS preferred; 4-5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Strong C and/or C++ skills, with extensive multi-threading experience.
- Experience in highly available and scalable distributed systems.
- Strong and diverse networking background.
- Experience with SSL, cryptography, and certificate management and generation is a plus.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, and/or message-broker technologies is a plus.
- Experience in OO scripting languages and/or Java is a plus.
- Experience with high scale proxy and/or socket architectures is a plus.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Our most critical asset at Symantec is the talent we hire - you! We look for people who have a desire to excel and reflect our values: Innovation, Action, Customer-Driven, and Trust. We recognize that every opening in our company is a chance to increase Symantec's competitive advantage, and we are willing to invest in you in order to win.
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Symantec will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Symantec, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact HR Service Exchange .
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Symantec Corporation are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Sr Embedded Software Engineer (Norton IoT) - Symantec | USA - California, Mountain View - HQ, More...
System Admin / Network Operations Engineer | USA - California, Mountain View - HQ
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Senior Software Engineer Jobs
- View more Data Analytics Jobs
- View more Data Engineer Jobs
- View more Data Scientist Jobs
- View more Symantec Jobs